- They Remove Makeup before Going to Bed
Remove your makeup before going to bed, and you can have beautiful, glowing skin. Keeping makeup on gives a dull looking complexion with clogged pores, acne, and ageing lines.
- They stay hydrated All Day Long
Hydration is one of the best ways of keeping your skin radiant. Drink 3 liters of water a day to be fully hydrated and sustain radiant skin.
- They use Antioxidant Serum daily.
The UV light can damage your skin even if you are wearing sunscreen. To combat this, add a layer of antioxidant serum. This helps your skin to repair the damage and prevent the onset of brown spots and premature fine lines.
- They change their pillow cover every three days.
Dirt, bacteria, and dead skin cells reside on our pillowcases. A fresh pillowcase which is washed with dye free, fragrance-free detergent can avoid breakouts on the skin.
- They Avoid certain Chemically Harmful Ingredients in Skin Products.
Cheap face cleansers, shampoos, and lotions can be harmful due to the use of chemically harmful ingredients. Some ingredients you should avoid using in any products are:
- Sodium lauryl sulfate
- Butylated hydroxyanisole (BHA)
- Triclosan and Triclocarban
- Amino compounds
- Petroleum distillates
- Propylene glycol
- They Workout every day.
Workout has a positive effect on your skin by increasing circulation, which creates a dewy glow once. Workouts make us sweat that helps to lower the stress hormone cortisol and reduce skin aging, breakouts, and clogged pores.
- They Avoid Junk Food in Daily Diet.
Eating junk food speeds up glycation in the skin. Sugar molecules latch onto the skin cells and cause them to be malformed and accelerate the breakdown of collagen. Eating junk food results in pimples, loss of skin radiance and ageing lines and prevents you from having breakout-free, supple, and radiant skin.
- They Exfoliate One to Two days a week.
Exfoliate your face with a gentle motion. Use small circular movements and be gentle on lips to avoid cracking and bleeding. Exfoliating your skin makes it fresh and rejuvenated.
- They diligently adhere to their Skincare Routine.
Women with gorgeous skin follow a skin care routine and use the right products in the proper season. Using the wrong formula can result in adverse effects like oily or sensitive skin, clogged pores, etc.
- They use a Natural Face Mask at least once a week.
Women with gorgeous skin make it a point to use a face mask with these ingredients in correct proportion at least once every week.
- Lemon juice- Antibacterial properties
- Baking soda- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Honey- Hydrating and anti-acidic properties
This face mask can be made at home itself with natural ingredients, and it helps to prevent breakouts, getting rid of excess sebum, unclogging of pores, and removal of pollution dirt. Honey is viscous and breaks apart excess sebum.