Just because you are not able to go to the parlour in this lockdown does not mean you cannot take care of your personal hygiene and beauty. You can easily sit at home, relax and do any grooming treatment on yourself without any professional help.
The beauty experts of Style N Scissors the best parlour in Jaipur says that you can easily stay indoors and take care of your skin by following some simple yet useful tricks.
You don’t even need any professional level products which the beauty experts of Style N Scissors the best parlour in Jaipur use.
All you need are some very basic things which will effectively treat your skin.
● If you want to deep clean your skin and take out that entire gunk, you need to steam your face. If you have a face steamer, you can use it after washing your face, or you can take a bowl full of hot water and take steam from it as well. This will help in opening your pores and let the entire dirt sitting inside come out easily.
● If you have whiteheads or blackheads, you need to steam your face in order to get rid of them. Never poke or scrape your black and whiteheads with any sharp tool or nails that will injure your skin.
● Make sure you use a toner in your skincare routine. A toner will make a huge difference in your skin, and it will reduce your pores, make your skin radiant and also reduce dryness. If you steam your face, make sure you definitely use a toner or an astringent to close the pore, or else dirt will again enter your face and cause texture.
● You need to exfoliate your skin twice a week. Exfoliation is a must and only washing your skin will not give you the results you want to be it on your face or body.
● If you have dry skin, you can use a chemical peel as an exfoliant. This is very gentle and will make your skin baby soft. If you don’t have it, you can make your own scrub at home with some fine sugar and honey.
Stay connected with the website of Style N Scissors the best beauty parlour in Jaipur to know more about quarantine self-pampering processes.