Due to the coronavirus infection, we all are stuck in our houses. But this quarantined situation is actually a golden opportunity for us to indulge in self-care practices. Just because you cannot visit your favourite beauty parlour in Jaipur doesn’t mean you will not take care of your skin and hair.
The experts of the best hair salon in Jaipur, Style n Scissors suggest you follow these tips in order to keep your skin healthy and your hair shiny.
● Even if you are not going out, make sure you de-tan your skin. Use products that are meant for taking off your dead skin cells from your face as well as body.
● Since you are staying indoors, this is a golden opportunity to regularly oil your hair. Do not forget to wash your hair with a shampoo even if you are not leaving your house. Dirty hair will lead to bacterial infections on your scalp and hair loss.
● Make your own face masks. There are multiple ingredients which will suit your face. So if your favourite skincare products are over make sure you use something else in order to keep your skin healthy. You can use rice water as a toner or soak sheet masks into it and apply it on your face. You can make your own scrub with sugar and honey. You can take a de-tan face pack with rose water, chickpea flour and some yoghurt.
● Take good care of your personal hygiene. Make sure you take a thorough bath every day and exfoliate your body skin as well.
● Make sure you apply a good amount of moisturizer on your skin. Even if you are staying indoors, your skin needs a lot of hydration. Also, apply sunscreen during the day time to save your skin from UV rays.
Follow the website of Style N Scissors the best parlour in Jaipur to know more about taking care of your skin and hair.